Experts, students, VET providers and employers will provide and present solutions they designed, produced, and implemented to cope with green transition; those might also be solutions produced within projects or research work on the following themes:
1. The Green Up & Re-skilling Ecosystem in VET
Provide solutions to: What is lacking? What do we need to materialise it? What is needed to shift of paradigm at all levels. LLL activation to address green us/re-skilling in real time. What to implement new directives in VET?
2. Tackling the Green Know-how Gap
How to introduce green transition in our occupational standards. Green transition made evident in VET curricula. Identifying experts within labour market and VET providers that can prepared curricula accordingly. How to cope with bureaucratic obstacles (it takes too long, affecting resilience and flexibility and responsiveness of VET providers)? Coping with lack of teacher trainers and tools to address green transition in VET.
3. The Green Transformation through VET
How do we ensure that skills are at the right level? Maintenance and installation of new devices and services are implemented mainly by VET graduates. VET as a catalyst of green transition.
- Walter Wittrodt, Alumnus of the Infernum programme at FernUniversität in Hagen
- Žan Dapčevič, Director of the Higher Vocational College ACADEMIA Maribor
- Giacomo Bosio, Programme assistant for SDGs and Greening TVET initiative at UNESCO-UNEVOC
- Ing. Louis Aquilina, Director, Erasmus+ Projects and Mobility Office at MCAST and Coordinator for the UNESCO-UNEVOC Centre in Malta
- Adam Gajek, EUROCHAMRES
- Mia O’Neaill, Principal and Managing Director of Sykli Environmental School of Finland
- Alicia Leonor Sauli Miklavčič, Chair of VET4EU2
Click the button above “Register to the Online Event” to get your seat, login or create your account if you don’t have one yet.
You will receive automatic notifications with instructions and link to connect, please make sure to check also your SPAM folder.