PEER LEARNING REVIEW (PLR) Virtual Visit
The issue of excellence in VET is a top priority for the European Commission. One of the main feature of the COVEs’ concept promoted by the EC, is the capacity of a VET centre to work together with a wide range of partners, from the local to the international level, in order to develop “skills ecosystems”, able to meet the social, economic, and labour market needs of the local territory and to foster innovation and resilience to change.
This event is an opportunity to highlight the actions carried out in the past few years by ENAIP NET’s Verona VET centre in cultivating and interweaving strong relationships and solid collaborations with different actors and realities at regional, national and international area, to foster the educational, social, and economic development of the territory.
- Welcome, Alice Erbizi, Head of the ENAIP NET Verona VET Centre, Italy
- Introduction to ENAIP NET and the VENHANS project, Silvia Belotto and Emanuela Vizzarro, VENHANS Project Officers, ENAIP NET, Italy
- Presentation of ENAIP Veneto and the Verona VET centre, Elisa De Martini, ENAIP NET, Italy
- Building partnership with local stakeholders to spread and capitalize knowledge, Andrea Ceschi, University of Verona, Italy
- Working with SMEs’/innovation hubs involving VET staff and learners at regional level, Chiara Remundos T2i, Italy
- 1st Interactive session with the moderator, Silvia Giopp ENAIP NET, Italy
- Fostering professional inclusion and individual development by means of training, Riccardo Cariani ENAIP NET, Italy – Maria Antonietta Bergamasco DHUB, Italy – Chiara Beltrame VENETO REGION, Italy – Elisabetta Dalla Benetta EDB HOME DECORE, Italy
- 2nd Interactive session with the moderator, Silvia Giopp ENAIP NET
- Conclusions, Giulia Meschino, EVTA Director & Secretary General and VENHANS Project Coordinator
- Experiences of collaborations with local and European entities
- Cooperation with and for business realities for a more competitive society
- Development of educational offerings more in line with local and international market demands
- Support actions and creation of targeted pathways towards more vulnerable individuals
VET teachers, trainers, Managers, Training experts, Quality coaches in VET
REGISTER TO THE ONLINE EVENT
Click the button above “Register to the Online Event” to get your seat, login or create your account if you don’t have one yet.
You will receive automatic notifications with instructions and link to connect, please make sure to check also your SPAM folder.