This webinar presents “Hubs for VET: the French ‘Trades and qualifications campuses'”, a French initiative creating synergies between companies, schools, research centres and universities operating within the same economic sector, in response to a socio-economic diagnosis.
This initiative aims to increase the qualification level of graduates and professionals, facilitate access to the labour market and find solutions for vocational issues in specific professional sectors. These hubs contribute to the development and promotion of excellence in vocational training, and are generating growing interest as they have had positive impacts in several regions of France.
The webinar is organized by EUCEN – The European University Continuing Education Network
- Hubs for VET
- Trades and qualifications campus’ label
- Excellence requirements: infrastructures for educational purposes, business development and innovation, research, sports, cultural life and international dimension
VET providers, managers, trainers and professionals.
- CEDEFOP – France: excellence in VET – a new generation of ‘Trades and qualifications campuses’ (EN)
- Ministère de l’Education Nationale de la Jeunesse et des Sportses – Les Campus des métiers et des qualifications (F)
- Ministère de l’Education Nationale de la Jeunesse et des Sportses “Specification document of the renewed label including the new ‘Excellence category (F)’